SHUZZ 2016 Back-2-School Program provided over 2,500 new shoes to children in need, both domestically and Internationally.
Shuzz Foundation partnered with the following organizations:
- Broward County Public School District, Florida
- Lake Worth Farmworkers Coordinating Council, Florida
- Belle Glade Farmworkers Coordinating Council, Florida
- His House Children’s Home, Florida
- The Way Church of Lithia, Florida
- Rialto Unified School District, California
- Three Rivers Local School District, Ohio
- Kids Alley, New Jersey
- Hope for Humanity Worldwide, Jamaica
- Ministerios el Salvador, El Salvador
For more information and photos on Shuzz 2016 Back-2-School Program, visit Shuzz Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/shuzzorg
Thank You to all of the organizations and volunteers that helped distribute the shoes to the children and to everyone who generously donated to SHUZZ to make this a success!